Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Come, Spring!



Title: Haru yo, Koi! (Come, Spring!)
Author: Hot Dog Chuck
Series: Touhou Project

This is part of a series of related doujinshi penned by Hot Dog Chuck. In the previous chapter, Flower that Blooms in the Gap of the Heart, Yakumo Yukari started a relationship with Morichika Rinnosuke. However, getting involved with Yukari isn't the only tangle in Rinnosuke's life...

Link:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Hot_Dog_Chuck
NOTE: There is some brief partial nudity in this one. Not enough that I feel it needs to be posted on my NSFW blog, but it is there. You have been warned.

I've been a mostly-quiet fan of Touhou for well over a year now, so - now that I feel my skills to be up to par - I'm quite glad I got the chance to work with the excellent folks at Magic Archive Voile on this. Special thanks go to all of those at Gaku-Touhou, but especially to Aratta~♪, the image-wizard who 'shopped in the text. I must aspire to the level of skill he displays.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the start of your new blog, and on your first couple releases. I have never played any of the Touhou games, but have seen lots of *ahem* "material" based on Touhou, and have become fond of the setting and characters. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete