Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grand Opening, and some info

Hello, folks! My name is Strange Grey Cat. For those (likely most) who don't know of me, I've been a student of Japanese and a fan of manga in general for a long time. Within the last two years, I've been happily translating manga from Japanese into English.

Unfortunately (at least for some), nearly all of it has been demonstrably Not Safe For Work.

Thus, I've started this auxiliary blog to provide a way for readers to access the scanlations I work on without having to explain why said Less-Than-Worksafe material is staring them in the face.

I hope to be treated as kindly in the future as I have in the past.

2 comments:

  1. have been following your NSFW blog for quite a while now....

    glad to see you're doing other things that you enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete