Monday, August 30, 2010

Apologies

I'm not dead, I've just been on something of a forced hiatus.
Taking care of my grandmother - and dealing with the stupid things she does because of her 24-year-old cat (who has no teeth, yet refuses to eat the wet cat food), and because it's the way she's always done things, so of course it has to be the right way!  - has really become time-consuming.
Between that, being a regular blood plasma donor, various other things, and trying to keep a social life, I hardly have a minute to myself lately.
I'm not quitting the scanlating until and unless I go pro, though, so don't worry. If someone wants to pick up one of my projects, though, let me know so that I can take it off the list.

Not many SFW (or close to it) projects on my plate right now. A few requests from a friend (which I have been delinquent on answering him about. If you're reading this, dude, I'm sorry!) and a couple Touhou non-ero doujinshi, and that's about it.

Maybe I should start dual-purposing this blog, just to get a little more activity out of it.

2 comments:

  1. where do I go to find your nsfw releases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SGC, are you planing to scanlate the Brave Saga 2 manga from Comic Bros. in the future?

    ReplyDelete